Kid Flash inspi fashion sketch. Sporty and playfully tough!
Suggestions on how to achieve this look~
- Loose fitting, boat-neck yellow top with crop sleeves. The top isn’t suppose to be a midriff (unless you want it to be) but rather a shirt that stops right where the shorts start. A long shirt will also do, tuck in or just leave out is cool either way.
- Paint a red lighting bolt on the front either using fabric paint, use a stencil and spray paint it, or if you can: screen print!
- Red shorts.
- Yellow belt, yellow studs op.
- Red leggings is op.
- Yellow high-top shoes.
- Red knee highs folded down.
- Sporty red sunglasses.
- Red fingerless gloves is op. You can also put on red and/or yellow bracelets instead.
Wonder Woman inspi.
Upcoming designs: Green Arrow, Black Canary, Raven, Impulse, Supergirl (pre-crisis/cute/comfort), Red Arrow, Spider-Girl, Braniac 5
By default, I love almost every outfit that is predominantly red and yellow, so while this is sportier than my personal fashion tastes, it still dig it. Because I’m not crazy about the red bike short leggings under the red shorts, I would switch them out for red knee high socks with sneakers. However, I love that Flash crop top and those amazing gloves!
Check out more of Kat’s superhero makeovers on her tumblr (and on Fashion Tips From Comic Strips)!
Love the originating site…some cool, cool redesigns.